Random madness at it's finest. It's always that way in the wee hours of the morn, isn't it? Our brains are on the edge of shutting down for the night, they've been teetering for hours but still we push on, we've got things to do. We convince ourselves that we're really not that tired and the minutes turn into hours and before you know it, it's 4am, your focus is waining and your mind is wandering. It's midnight madness at 4am and that makes sense to you, at least it does to me.
Let the randomness begin.
- My dog snores. Loud. Really loud. Like suck the paint off the wall LOUD!
- My son and I both freak out if we look at the clock and it's 3:15am. Anybody know why? That's what time "The Amityville Horror" murders started happening. If we look at the clock and it's 3:12am, we'll talk to each other or find something to do for at least 5 minutes. Hey, some people remember 11:11 and make a wish. We remember 3:15am and freak out. Whatev.
- It's been raining all day and night and my sis and her dog, Puxsutawney Lil, our apparent local meteorologists, posted on FaceBook that with all of the rain we're getting and the warm temps we're supposed to get tomorrow (today) - in the 40's - all of the snow will be melted.
This is my sister's yard, her husband on top of that snow mound, it's not a hill in her property, it's a mound of snow, and Puxsutawney Lil is to the left. - Not to step on my sister's meteorologist toes but I'm gonna' go out on a limb here and make my own prediction.. I'm pretty sure allll that snow won't be melted but what do I know? My brain is teetering.
- Just found out my son won't swim in hotel pools because of other people's skin cells and he doesn't want to swallow someone elses ball sweat. Good point.
- Just played the game "94 Seconds" with my son. He won by a point.
- The game "94 Seconds" is addicting!
- My iron and sewing machine have both been on for over an hour and I haven't touched either of them!
- We said "one more game" 6 games ago. Did I mention that game is addicting??
- I just downloaded "94 Seconds" on my phone.
- It's almost 5am now and I'm about to make a pot of coffee and start my day!
- I'll be napping by noon. Sssh.
Drowning In You by Rebecca Berto Blog Tour
28 minutes ago