SATURDAY 9: STORMY WEATHER
1) Do noisy storms scare you?
- Not unless they sound like a train and look like this.
2)Mother Winters tells us Lena Horne was considered one of the great beauties of the 1940s. Whom do you consider one of today's most beautiful women?
- It is so difficult to capture that timeless beauty of days gone by but I think Alicia Keys nails it. I think she's just absolutely beautiful as is her music.
3) Crazy Sam admits it -- there's a big bag of recycling she really should take out to the bin. Yet she's composing this meme. What should you be doing, instead of answering her questions?
- Apparently running like a bat outta' hell to the finish line!
4) Sam may be crazy, but she's not stupid and will never waste her money on Cialis, no matter how many unsolicited emails she receives! What's the most recent addition to your spam folder?
- Something oh so cheerful like.. Irritable Bowel Syndrome
5) What was the last thing you cooked?
6) Do you remember the lyrics to your either your high school or college fight song? If so, please share a bit.
- I think it went something like this..
Or maybe that was just my personal mantra..
7) "Samantha" is the feminine of "Samuel" and means "Listener." What's the derivation of your first name?
- Derivation of Queen.
8) Are you following the NBA or NHL this year? If so, which team are you rooting for?
- NHL and the best team in the league!
9) Gloves, umbrellas, sunglasses, keys -- which of these do you misplace most often?
- Now where did I put my sunglasses.. Oh look! My ex is wearing them!!
Click the Saturday 9 link
up top to play along!
C'mon it's fun!!!